Saturday, May 4, 2013

CTMH and National Scrapbooking Month

Wow, has it been forever since I posted.  No particular reason, all is well, just busy working on projects.  I had my monthly workshop, am already working on my next class and a scrapbook that isn't ready to post. 

I wanted to remind everyone that May is National Scrapbooking Month AND today is National Scrapbook Day...who needs Hallmark.  :o)  Close To My Heart is celebrating the Month with a special paper packet called Dream Pop.  It is wonderful...brightly colored along with that new hot resist paper!  Here is a card that I made using the packet...
I used the pretty banana colored resist paper along with one of the bird caged pattern sheets to coordinate with the Hello Tweety Stamp Set (B1420).  I wanted to tone the bright colors down for this card so I paired it with Olive card stock and Cocoa inks....works perfectly don't you think? 

Dream Pop can be yours for only $10 with a $35 purchase of current CTMH products.  It is really a terrific deal.  Stop by my website to check out.  Well, it's back to more creating.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: