Wednesday, April 3, 2013

CTMH Studio J

I am so sorry that I haven't been around for so long.  Not because I gave up on my blog, but rather, my blog gave up on me!  I haven't been able to post any pictures for some dumb reason.  :o(  But, I must say that I've been busy creating just awaiting the time for my blog to cooperate.

One of the things that I worked with was Studio J.  Every time I do a few Studio J layouts, I realize how much fun they are and how easy it is to create quick and great scrapbook layouts.

Remember last year when I did the Operation Smile Crop?  Well, I had never scrapbooked all of those terrific pictures.  Studio J was just perfect...



Being able to complete these layouts quickly and beautifully brought back such wonderful memories of a day that will bring life changing joy to disadvantage children!  If you were at the crop, look closely as you may be in the pictures!




Next, I share with you the layouts I did for the 2012 Close To My Heart Convention.  Convention is a wonderful experience!  You have the opportunity to meet fellow Consultants the all around America and Canada that you would never have the chance to meet.  You get to visit a city that perhaps you might not get to otherwise and you get a plethora of new product and tips.  You have to be a Consultant to attend, unfortunately.  BUT, right now, there is a great special running...  Sign up to be a Consultant in April for $49 and not only will you get the terrific start up kit, but you will receive the next 4 Stamps of the Month for free!!!  That's over $70 in stamps along with the kit that is a $155 value...all for $49!  You can't beat that deal.  If you were ever considering becoming a Consultant, contact me.  My Papers Pads and Pictures Team is a growing and active group of crafters who love to create and laugh together.  I promise, there are exchanges in ideas, communication and collegiality.

Back to Studio J...If you are sinking in family photos that are trapped on a memory card or computer file, visit my website and give Studio J a try.  If you are already a digital scrapbooker, also stop by my website and give Studio J a try.  I think you will be amazed at the ease and creative possibles in the CTMH Online Scrapbooking Program.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: