Friday, March 1, 2013

CTMH Alcohol Markers

I can't believe that today is March 1st!  Is it like a lamb or lion where you are?  The sun is out here but for some reason I just can't get warm today.  Two o'clock in the afternoon and I'm headed off for a cup of coffee. 

I've been busy working on several different projects in the last week.  Some for Michaels and some that I will post later.  I did want to take a moment to post a card that I have gotten done in the past few days.

 
If this card looks familiar, well, it should.  It is a re-make of a card I showed a few posts ago.  I wanted to "play" with color so I came up with this variety.  The pattern paper is from 2 different CTMH paper packets...Clementine and Chantilly.  CTMH makes it so easy to mix and match papers.  This two paper packets both feature Twilight. 
 

Have I mentioned before how much I love to color images?  heeheehee  I really like the CTMH alcohol markers.  Yes, there have been some reported problems and not all of the colors are available, but I've not experienced any issues with them at all!  They are easy to work with because when you order a color, you actually get 2 markers!  One light and one dark in the same color family.  Once again, CTMH makes things so easy.
 
Take a moment to stop by my website and check out Clementine, Chantilly and the fun alcohol markers.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card! Nice job on your coloring.