Saturday, February 4, 2012

CTMH Spring 2012 Idea Book is Here!

Finally...the new CTMH Spring 2012 Idea Book is here!  There are so many new goodies, that I don't know where to begin.  Four new paper packets, many new stamp sets and piles of new embellishments.  I have been busy creating and what fun!  A few of the projects I'm not able to post just yet because I am awaiting news if they will be published.  :o)  This is a card that I finished yesterday...
The card features pattern paper from one of the new packets called Pemberley.  Love it!  Those diamond shaped studs on the bottom are called Durable Studs.  New to the Idea Book, Durable Studs are metal brad looking embellishments that stick to your projects.  Whooo Whoooo...no more poking holes in your projects.  The flower image and Happy Birthday are from what I know will become one of my favorite stamp sets.  It is called Card Word Puzzle.  There are flowers and a butterfly along with almost any possible "word" for a card you could want.  Each word is separate and you just make the card that you need.

What else have I been doing?  I don't know if I officially mentioned this, but I am now the Floral Designer at my local Michaels.  I begin taking classes at the local Community College at the end of the month to become a "Certified" florist.  I am still teaching paper crafting classes at the store, too!  Wait until you see the "floral" project I'm working on that features the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  :o)

I'm also still on the Design Team at Crafting by Designs.  This is a terrific website that supports wonderful creativity and marvelous friendships.  Yesterday, it was my turn to post the Copic Coloring Challenge.  The challenge is to color "curves" and this one of my sample cards... 
This is a digi stamp supplied by one of the site's sponsors called "The Stamping Boutique."  Look in the small heart in the corner..."Miss You" is from that terrific new "Card Word Puzzle" stamp set!  Check out Crafting By Designs.  It is a great site that supports all paper crafters regardless of skill level or products used.

If you are in need of the new CTMH Spring Idea Book, please contact me.  I promise it won't disappoint.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love Pemberly and that stamp set. They were the first two items I bought in the new book. Love your card!

Francis Ames said...

Lovely card. Cindy always makes the most darling greeting cards.